Saturday, December 6, 2008
:) Julianna
My best friends daughter, Samantha and Julianna!
Julianna got this my little pony stuffed animal from her aunt Jojo. She loves and usually carries it around the house like this hugging it from the neck. She is a stuffed animal lover!!
I guess Julianna has learned very quickly how to irrate those around her. She loves Elijah but he wasnt to sure about her sitting in his lap..:)
I was busy cleaning house trying to get it ready for the realator to show it when I heard Julianna cracking up hysterically. So of course I immediately went and looked and this is what I saw. Julianna was sitting in the basket on the back of Carters bike and Carter was riding it around the house. She had a blast!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this pic of the two of them can I have one please!!!:)
Post a Comment