Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soccer


Soccer is officially over! Im so relieved although I did miss this morning not being able to go to a game. Zackary and Blake both really enjoyed being able to play soccer this fall. It was only about a 9 week thing, but they had a blast. Robbie got to see a couple of their practices and their first game when he was here in September. Both boys were star players on their teams. Zackary takes a sport and tries to learn everything he can about it and master it. I think he would score at least 5-8 points every game. Same for Blake he was great at scoring too. It was alot of fun to watch Blakes team play. You had a four 3 and 4 years from each time running around on the field. Blake was on the older side so he was more into the game than most. I think I only got accused once of Zackary being older than he was and us cheating because they thought he was 7 instead of 6. But they had a great first experience at sports and wont quit bugging about what the next one is going to be. These are pictures from some of their practices. I havent gotten their game pictures uploaded yet.


This is Blake's team minus a few players after their last game with their trophies.

No comments: